As we age, most of us want to remain as independent as possible for as long as possible. Home care provided by Genacta In-Home Care offers numerous benefits of Alaska Home Care for people who wish to age in place. Even when frailty is a factor, in-home care clients tend to feel more comfortable, self-reliant and independent. Plus, choosing home care may mean fewer dramatic lifestyle changes—making a decision to move into a facility and sell a home is an unalterable decision, once completed.
Other Benefits of Alaska Home Care include:
- Family ties: Family members tend to be more involved with caregiving when their loved one is at home.
- Personalization: Home care can offer personalized care tailored to the needs of the family and the individual on any given day.
- One-on-one attention: Because home care services are delivered one-on-one as opposed to the group setting of nursing homes, there is no “waiting for one’s turn” when care is needed.
- Exercise: Staying mobile is extremely important as we age. With a home care program, personalized daily exercise routines can be implemented and maintained with the safety of a qualified professional on hand.
- Healthy meals: Not only can in-home caregivers help clients stay active, they can also prepare healthy meals that appeal to the client and adhere to any dietary restrictions.
When it’s time to make the important decision about extended care, quality of life should be your number one concern. Aging in place with quality in-home care can offer you and your loved ones the comfort and peace of mind for which you’re looking. To learn if in-home care is the right choice for your situation, call us at 907-644-7952 or complete our short contact form today to discover how our spectrum of home care in Anchorage and throughout Alaska can help.
Genacta provides Alaska’s Best In-Home Care provider for seniors and mentally or physically disabled individuals. Our list of services include Intellectual Development Disability, Care Coordination and Case Management, Dementia Care, Alzheimer Care, In-Home Health Care, Group Home Services, In-Home Supported Living, Residential Care, Respite Care and Supported Employment. We are conveniently located in Anchorage, Alaska; Wasilla Alaska and Soldotna Alaska.